Audrey at 10 Months

Well . . she started to walk at the tail end of this month.

I’ve also realised, that this posts don’t make sense. It is titled Audrey at X month and then I go on to talk about the previous month. So she started walking at the tail end of 9 months, not 10.

I didn’t even encourage it. I was hoping she wouldn’t be so soon as I am told, it brings a whole new level of crazy to the household. Baby proofing must ensue.

Audrey_10_2

She is wearing Stevie & Me. A local brand (Cronulla) Made in Australia. Which was a baby shower gift.

Audrey_10_6

Her hair is so long and in her eyes. I do the fountain pony tail where possible, but it doesn’t last long as she loves tearing the elastic out.

Audrey_10_1

Her other top tooth isn’t taking a very long time to come through. It has been right there, visible under the smallest veil of gum for what seems like the entirety of last month. It appears to be causing her some grief.

inquisitive_Audrey

This little girl of mine is extremely inquisitive.

Her lifting up the rug, sent me to a fit of giggles – / – Her pulling away the curtain to look behind was also very cute. I guess she was checking for baddies – / – She hasn’t managed to open the drawers in her room. The knobs are spanned too far apart – / – She was sitting at her door just peering behind it and seeing what was behind, then closing it again and repeat! She only stopped because I moved her away.

Audrey_10_3

See what I mean? Baby proofing! Stat.

If you have instagram and you didn’t see my video of Audrey walking, go and follow me. NeoReverie is my username.

That was posted a few days. She has improved leaps and bounds since.

Audrey_10_5

Any suggested hair do’s I could do for my little gal? Or just persevere with the elastics?

14 Responses to “Audrey at 10 Months”

1. Brenda says:

Must be something about April babies. I apparently walked at the same age. Must arrange a meet up soon on a day I have Ivy..

2. mel says:

Oh she is gorgeous, those two little bottom teeth! And walking so soon, goodness you will be working up a sweat chasing that girl now! Tips on hair – try the one clip with a fringe swept over to the side, mine pulled everything out as well but the side clip did seem to last the best. mel x

3. Heidi says:

So adorable! Love the little teeth. As for hair styles, in my experience, they don’t keep hair do’s in until they’re around 2.5 at a minimum. They just rip out (and lose) hair clips/ elastics etc.
    Hope now that she’s mobile she’s not destructive… I have one destructive child. Started early, and is still going (not intentional – just curious)! xx

4. Rhiannon says:

Go Audrey!! I can’t believe she is walking at 9 months. Such a beauty as always.

5. MrsB says:

SOOOOO cute!! She looks so much like you, too.

6. Carol says:

Love her little outfit. So adorable. She’s such a cute and clever looking little munchkin! I know my mum used to put those snap clips in my hair when I was around 3 or 4, not sure how it’d go with littles under 1…

7. Kl says:

Wow! 10 months is very early for walking. She is a determined little thing! Such cute pictures and precious memories! One of my girls would tolerate a very soft wide headband, the other nothing at all! Good luck! X